Yes, that is my experience too.
I can add that if you also purchase Mainview, you have a beautiful
monitor for keeping a good eye on the behavings of your system, with
very detailled drill down views and highly customizable presentation. I
don't think RMF has this, at least not in that detail.
And don't get me started on Omegamon/Tivoli, there most of the money was
spent, in my opinion, on a nice GUI, not on producing useful information
(defined capacities and group capacity limits: never heard of).

Kees.

"McKown, John" <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote in message
..
> I'll be a bit contrary. I don't know about expense. We can't afford
much of anything any more. I guess we're too small to succeed. But I've
never had a problem with CMF in 20 years. But we are never bleeding
edge. I have had some problems with Data Accelerator due to maintenance.

> --
> John McKown
> Systems Engineer IV
> IT
>
> Administrative Services Group
>
> HealthMarkets(r)
>
> 9151 Boulevard 26 * N. Richland Hills * TX 76010
> (817) 255-3225 phone *
> john.mck...@healthmarkets.com * www.HealthMarkets.com
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential
or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products
underwritten and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets,
Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance
Company.SM

33014286