Well, that was a bad day.

But this does not justify the general statement that this never has
happnened, nor ever will, with RMF.
I bet there will at least be one site that has had a similar experience
with RMF?

We had the same feeling with one product from a third party vendor, that
we used in stead of the IBM product. The third party product had several
nasty problems, but when I suggestes to convert to the IBM product, my
colleague who does most of the SMP work, pointed out that he regularly
saw PTFs on the IBM product for similarly nasty problems.

No product is bugfree, even IEFBR14 has been enhanced in the past, so
stating that one is better than the other should be based on decent
investigations.

Kees.

"Rick Fochtman" <rfocht...@ync.net> wrote in message
> BTDTGTSS, Kees.  Lost my PRODUCTION system at the worst possible time
of
> day, with fines and penalties that run $1000's per MINUTE!
>
> Rick
e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286