I'll be a bit contrary. I don't know about expense. We can't afford much of
anything any more. I guess we're too small to succeed. But I've never had a
problem with CMF in 20 years. But we are never bleeding edge. I have had some
problems with Data Accelerator due to maintenance.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group