You two should "prpbably" get a room.

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International
(a division of Mazda Computer Corporation)
Tel: (905) 470-7113, Fax: (905) 470-6507

On 2011-10-24 17:41, John Gilmore wrote:
You're out of line, Shmuel.  You may prefer 'dispatch' to 'despatch',
but they are equally legitimate alternative spellings.

Moreover, while I should ordinarily let 'excrutiating' pass without
comment, I shall not do so this time.  I find no entry in the OED for
it.  It is an unambiguous misspelling.  Moreover again , 'c' and 't';
are prpbably too far from each other on the keyboard for it to be a
typo.  If your Old English is up to it, see Chaucer's Troilus and
Criseyde, ca. 1385, for the rather more elegant original of the the
platitude about glass houses and stones.

Moreover yet again, my substantive point remains, 'SRB' is now used in
two senses that it would be useful to distinguish on the model of that
between a task and a TCB.

John Gilmore, Ashland, MA 01721 - USA