jagadishan perumal wrote:

>Could anyone please point me to the STOW macro Library location in Z/os. Where
>I can see the Assembler codes Responsible for PDS/PDSE directory update by
>STOW.

Why? What are you trying to achieve? One little error and you whole PDS/PDSE is
destroyed and it is goodbye to your nice PDS/PDSE ...

This macro is not for faint hearted and details for usage of that macro are
somewhat detailed.

Is it perhaps possible to use other services instead? Like LMMADD, LMMFIND,
LMMDEL, LMMREN, LMMREP, etc.

Or just use REXX!!! :-D

What I use, if applicable and needed/suitable/etc, I refer to PDS members via
JCL DD statements, but refer to them as sequential datasets.

Like this quick and dirty example (together with standard OPEN, PUT, GET and
CLOSE macros to process records):

INPUT    DCB   DSORG=PS,MACRF=GM,DDNAME=INPUT,EODAD=EOF
OUTPUT DCB   DSORG=PS,MACRF=PM,DDNAME=OUTPUT

>I referred this Link :
>http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zvm/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r9.ieab200/destow.htm
but Not able to find any information on its Code.

There are two books with some sources:

 z/OS V1R12 DFSMS Using Data Sets
 z/OS V1R12.0 DFSMS Macro Instructions for Data Sets

AFAIK after my quick browsing, it appears to me the source codes are just mere
snippets and may need a lot of reworking to your need.

There are some source codes available on CBT Tape if you can search this
wonderful resource.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht