In <5909987196980741.wa.elardus.engelbrechtsita.co...@bama.ua.edu>, on
11/14/2011
   at 07:26 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht <elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>
said:

>Why? What are you trying to achieve? One little error and you whole
>PDS/PDSE is destroyed and it is goodbye to your nice PDS/PDSE ...

What gives you that idea? I'm all for warning newbies away from
dangerous facilities, but STOW isn't one of them.

>This macro is not for faint hearted and details for usage of that
>macro are somewhat detailed.

Actually, it's a fairly simple service.

>Is it perhaps possible to use other services instead?

There is no alternative Data Management service unless you RYO, which
would be dangerous.

>Like LMMADD, LMMFIND, LMMDEL, LMMREN, LMMREP, etc.

Those are ISPF.

>Or just use REXX!!! :-D

That would be far more dangerous than using STOW. Rexx does not have
PDS support.