Status Detection Partitioning
> Protocol: ITEM NAME(SSTATDET) NUMBER(1).
>
> However, XCFAS is complaining about insufficient authorization.
>
> REASON: INSUFFICIENT SAF RESOURCE ACCESS AUTHORITY
>

> Manual Setting Up a Sysplex, chapter 7.6 says:
>
> The XCF address space must have adequate authorization through the
z/OS Security Server (RACF) or an
> equivalent security product to access BCPii defined FACILITY class
resources. See topic "Assigning the
> RACF TRUSTED attribute" in z/OS MVS Initialization and Tuning
Reference for information about using
> RACF to assign the TRUSTED attribute to the XCF address space.

The TRUSTED attribute is assigned in the STDATA segment of the STARTED
profile for the address space.  I don't know whether TSS has an
equivalent to the RACF STARTED class, but if it does and it works
similarly, that is where I'd look to see how to mark an address space
TRUSTED (or the TSS equivalent).

    -jc-