Saurabh

> Please help me to resolve this issue

I tend not to deal with "issues", but rather more with "problems" and, this
being a case of something you apparently expected to work but which clearly
didn't (note the apostrophe), I would classify as a *problem*.

The appropriate "forum" for dealing with problems related NetView is the
following:

This is quite an active "forum" and I have seen NetView development folk
participating.

That said, there is quite a lot you can do with the information you posted.

-

Although generally "Google is your friend", a good place to start can also be
the IBM message look-up facility:

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/lookat/index.html

> IEF188I PROBLEM PROGRAM ATTRIBUTES ASSIGNED

<quote>

IEF188I   PROBLEM PROGRAM ATTRIBUTES ASSIGNED

Explanation: The initiator found that a program to be run did not satisfy all
the requirements needed to obtain all the special properties designated by the
program name.

- If the program to be run is not a single step job or task, the system
nullifies the NODSI parameter. All other program properties remain in effect.

- If the program to be run is not a started task that runs only a single step,
the system nullifies the SYST parameter. All other program properties remain in
effect.

- If a non-APF authorized JOBLIB or STEPLIB statement is present, the system
nullifies all Program Properties table (PPT) parameters.

System Action: The system assigns problem program attributes in place of the
special properties.

System Programmer Response: If no special properties are required, no action is
necessary. If special properties are required and a JOBLIB or STEPLIB is in
use, ensure that the JOBLIB or STEPLIB data sets are APF authorized. Also
ensure the special attributes 'started only' or '1-step only' are satisfied for
the required special properties.

Source: Initiator/terminator

</quote>

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2M8C0/SPTGG188I

Find the name of the program used in the NETVSSI procedure and check what
characteristics it has in the IEFSDPPT module as described in the section "76.7
Program properties table (PPT)" of the "z/OS MVS Initialization and Tuning
Reference" manual.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/iea2e2c0/76.7

Check whether there is an "override" provided by a PPT statement in the active
SCHEDxx member and, if so, what that specifies rather than the code in the
IEFSDPPT module.

If all this is a bit complex, post the NETVSSI procedure and any relevant
SCHEDxx member from your SYS1.PARMLIB.

-

> 07.52.37 STC00667  CSV003I REQUESTED MODULE CNMPP    NOT FOUND

This one should be simplicity itself!

Find out which partitioned data set (PDS - "library") containing load modules
contains the CNMPP module and then why that PDS is *not* in the STEPLIB
concatenation of the NetView program in the NETVIEW procedure.

-

And please tell us how you got on!

Chris Mason