Hello,
            I added my STEPLIB libraries to ROG00 and IPL'd system again.
but still getting same error ..

I have added DLIB.NV390.V5R3.ACNMLINK dataset on my PROG member.

RC  S0C4 and resason code 11 for below step.

BElow JCL i used.

1 //NETVSSI  JOB MSGLEVEL=1
STC00666
         2 //STARTING EXEC NETVSSI
         3 XXNETVSSI PROC PROG=CNMINIT,  ** DSN HIGH LEVEL QUALIFIER
           XX*      PROG=CNMINIT,        ** PGM USED TO START NETVIEW
SUBSYSTEM
           XX       REG=6144,            ** REGION SIZE(IN K)
           XX       MBUF=8192,           ** NUMBER OF MESSAGE BUFFERS TO USE
           XX       CBUF=2048,           ** NUMBER OF COMMAND BUFFERS TO USE
           XX       DSIG='%',            ** SUBSYSTEM COMMAND DESIGNATOR
CHARACTER
           XX       MSGIFAC='SYSTEM',    ** SSI/EXTENDED CONSOLE OVERRIDE
SWITCH
           XX*                           ** SYSTEM = SYSTEM LEVEL DETERMINES
           XX*                                        MVS/XA GIVES SSI
           XX*                                        PRE-MVS/ESA 4.2.2
SYSTEMS
           XX*                                         GIVE SSI
           XX*                                        MVS/ESA 4.2.2 OR
ABOVE GIVES
           XX*                                        EXTENDED CONSOLE
SUPPORT
           XX*                           ** USESSI = FORCES SSI TO BE USED
           XX*                           ** NOSSI = SSI IS NOT REQUESTED
           XX*                           ** QUESSI = SAME AS USESSI.
ADDITIONALLY,
           XX*                                       REQUESTS MESSAGES BE
QUEUED
           XX*                                       TO THE THE SSI ADDRESS
SPACE
           XX*                                       WHILE NETVIEW IS
INACTIVE.
           XX*                           ** QSSIAT = SAME AS QUESSI.
ADDITIONALLY,
           XX*                                       REQUESTS MESSAGES BE
QUEUED
           XX*                                       TO THE THE SSI ADDRESS
SPACE
           XX*                                       WHILE NETVIEW IS
INACTIVE,
           XX*                                       AND MPF AUTO TOKEN
POSITION
           XX*                                       8 IS OVERLAID WITH "@"
WHEN
           XX*                                       A MESSAGE IS QUEUED
WHILE
           XX*                                       NETVIEW IS INACTIVE TO
           XX*                                       INDICATE POTENTIALLY
OLD
           XX*                                       MESSAGES.  SEE NETVIEW
           XX*                                       AUTOTOKE VARIABLES.
           XX*
           XX*                           ** SSIEXT = PROVIDES THE SAME
FUNCTION
           XX*                                       as the QSSIAT value.
           XX*                                       ADDITIONALLY, WITH THIS
           XX*                                       OPTION EXTENDED MCS
CONSOLES
           XX*                                       ARE OBTAINED WHEN
OPERATORS
           XX*                                       OR AUTOTASKS ENTER MVS
           XX*                                       COMMANDS, (SIMILAR TO
THE
           XX*                                       SYSTEM VALUE.) WITH
THIS
           XX*                                       OPTION, UNSOLICITED MVS
           XX*                                       MESSAGE TRAFFIC FLOWS
USING
           XX*                                       THE SSI, AND CAN BE
QUEUED
           XX*                                       WHILE NETVIEW OR THE
CNMCSSIR
           XX*                                       TASK IS NOT ACTIVE,
SOLICITED
           XX*                                       (COMMAND RESPONSE)
MESSAGES
           XX*                                       ARE PROCESSED USING
EMCS,
           XX*                                       AND CAN BE USED IN
NETVIEW
           XX*                                       PIPE (FOR ALL MVS
COMMANDS
           XX*                                       SUPPORTING 4-BYTE
CONSOLE
           XX*                                       IDS AND COMMAND AND
RESPONSE
           XX*                                       TOKEN (CART).
           XX*
           XX      PPIOPT='PPI',         ** PPI OPTIONS SWITCH
           XX*
           XX*                           ** NOPPI = PPI IS NOT REQUESTED
           XX*                           ** PPI = PPI IS REQUESTED
           XX*                           ** DEFAULT OPTION = PPI REQUESTED
           XX* THE FOLLOWING SYMBOLIC "ARM" IS USED TO BOTH ENABLE THE
NETVIEW
           XX* SUBSYSTEM FOR MVS AUTOMATIC RESTART MANAGEMENT (ARM) AND TO
SUPPLY
           XX* A NAME (UP TO 16 CHARACTERS) BY WHICH THIS NETVIEW SUBSYSTEM
WILL
           XX* BE KNOWN TO ARM
           XX      ARM='*NOARM'          ** AUTOMATIC RESTART (ARM) USAGE
           XX*                           ** *ARM = ARM ENABLEMENT BY SYMBOL,
           XX*                           **        NETVIEW WILL GENERATE AN
ARM
           XX*                           **        ELEMENT NAME AS FOLLOWS:
           XX*                           **        'NETVIEW$' CONCATENATED
WITH
           XX*                           **        THE SSI/PPI SUBSYSTEM
NAME
           XX*                           **        CONCATENATED WITH
&SYSCLONE
           XX*                           ** NAME = ARM ENABLEMENT BY NAME
           XX*                           ** *NOARM = NO ARM ENABLEMENT
           XX*                           ** DEFAULT OPTION = *NOARM
           XX*                           ** COMMENTING OUT THE 'ARM=...'
PARAMETER
           XX*                           ** RESULTS IN NO NETVIEW ARM
ENABLEMENT
           XX*
         4 XXNETV53S  EXEC PGM=&PROG,TIME=1440,REGION=&REG.K,
           XX
PARM=(&MBUF,&CBUF,'&DSIG','&MSGIFAC','&PPIOPT','&ARM'),
           XX         DPRTY=(13,13)
           XX*
           XX*STEPLIB  DD   DSN=&SQ1..CNMLINK,DISP=SHR
           IEFC653I SUBSTITUTION JCL -
PGM=CNMINIT,TIME=1440,REGION=6144K,PARM=(8192,2048,'%','SYSTEM','PPI','*NOARM'),
           DPRTY=(13,13)
         5 XXSTEPLIB  DD   DSN=DLIB.NV390.V5R3.ACNMLINK,DISP=SHR
         6 XXSYSPRINT DD   SYSOUT=H
           XX*

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Khandelwal