Bob

Would you care to supply some evidence for your contention? I find no trace of
such an upheaval in the z/OS V1R5 Communications Server IP Migration and
Exploitation manual:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/F1A1B130/

On the other hand, while there are still components of the system which require
the functions associated with Step 3, "Configure VMCF and TNF", of the
configuration tasks. related to the dreaded Pascal API, you know you are still
in the grip of the original ivory tower authors!

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/F1A1B3B0/1.2.21.5

Chris Mason