l...@garlic.com (Anne & Lynn Wheeler) writes:
> IADMIN     ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION
>            ORDERING INFORMATION
>                   The HONE configuration aid CFPROGS may be used to determine
>            ordering information.  The HONE aid SYSLINK may be used to transmit
>            the ordering information from HONE to AAS.
>            PROCESSOR GROUP-TO-PROCESSOR GROUP UPGRADES The program in this
>            announcement is eligible for processor group upgrades (e.g., Group
> 20
>            to Group 40) when notification is received that the customer has
>            changed the processor (designated machine) on which the licensed
>            program is running.  For special administrative information, refer
>            ADMININFO Item Number DVG33.
>            PROGRAMMING RPQS
>                   Requests for PRPQs will not be accepted.
>            SPONSORING EXECUTIVE
>            S. J. Palmisano
>            Group Director
>            Mid-Range Systems Management

re:
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2011p.html#43 z/OS's basis for TCP/IP

in the mid-70s the US HONE datacenters were consolidated at 1501
(although the bldg now has another occupant). Recent references are to
Facebook hdqtrs "new" building next door at 1601. However, this is
reference to Facebook moving from 1601 to "1 Hacker Way"
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/facebook/facebooks-new-headquarters-is-located-at-1-hacker-way/5831

this is Facebook moving into the old Sun campus. I had spent a lot of
time in 1501 ... although I wasn't in anyway part of the HONE
infrastructure ... but HONE was one of my hobbies. misc. past posts
mentioning HONE
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/subtopic.html#hone