Umph.  Not quite sure why, but this inpired in me an idea.  Since
cubicles are used in lots of offices.  Almost all of them have a
computer work station.  Installing a computer is tricky.

Under the cubicle desktop, a slot for 1 desktop computer or the
equvalent thickness of blade servers.  On top, a TV mount to hold a
computer monitor above the desktop and move it around as you need it.
Keyboard / mouse holder mounts to the bottom of the computer slot and
swings up.  Above the computer slot is your normal desktop for reading
or writing, etc.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Tomasz Rola <rto...@ceti.com.pl> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Feb 2012, Sevetson, Phil wrote:

<deleted>
> The platform of choice for me is, at present and for some future, a PC. It
> is cheap, flexible, I can have it in few sizes (desktop or laptop), it can
> run a lot of software that interests me (I am keeping an eye on a
> similarly broad spectrum of software, too, and with same results).
> Whenever there is problem with it, either soft or hard, I can fix it
> myself and costs are low to zero. I can connect PC to various devices,
> like cheapish fm radio, without paying fortune for proprietary connector.
<deleted>
--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA