Since you are moving the entire datacenter and all dasd is already
replicated, then.
Old location:
1. Shut down your existing systems.
Old location prefered.
2. Break dasd replications.
New location.
3. IPL one system.
4. Start Sysplex using your new datasets.
5. IPL the other systems.

Backout:
New location
6. Shut down your systems at new locations.
Old Location.
7. IPL one system.
8. Start Sysplex using your old datasets.
9 IPL the other systems
When up:
10. Restart replication from scratch for next try.  The secondaries
will have been updated (access date at a minimum), so restarting a
suspended replication would result in bad volumes.

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA