Resync after the secondary volume is updated?  If the mirroring
software supports that, it would save a lot of retransmitting.  I am
fairly sure the ESS F20 and 800 PPRC did not have that, and the user
did not say what he is using to mirror.

But you only need that after a backout after running at the new site.

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA