> I am trying to find out how much staff, numbers and titles, eg z/OS, z/VM,
> VTAM/TCPIP, CICS, etc, are needed to run a large zSeries mainframe shop.
>
> Would some of you be so kind as to share that information with me.
>

> --
> George Henke
> (C) 845 401 5614

George the only answer I can give is - It Depends

What is the hardware layout, how many mips, SLAs, software mix, external
contacts (vendors, business partners), transmission types (NJE, MQ), and so
on.

You can find titles like
z/OS System programmer, z/OS System Administrator, Security officer,
Application developers, Network Security, Network Administrators, and so
many more.

I know of no concise list that would give you information for such a broad
question.

Could you narrow it down a bit?

What is your definition of LARGE.  From my vantage point, it is like asking
some one what is a tall person.  If you are 3ft tall, then 5ft is tall.  If
you are 6ft tall, then 5ft is small.  All is relative.

Lizette