 From: "McKown, John" <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: Authorized functions

I never saw any of those movies, so the meaning is unknown to me.

John McKown

Systems Engineer IV

IT

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010

(817) 255-3225 phone .

john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM