On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:02:36 -0600, McKown, John wrote:

>To the best of my knowledge, z/OS does not come with this functionality. You
>basically want the equivalent of the UNIX "tee" command.

With a Rube Goldberg Rexx wrapper you could use "tee", possibly
under a BPXWUNIX task to write to SYSOUT and a data set concurrently.

It might be more within your skill set to add an intervening step to
use the Rexx SDSF interface to copy the SYSOUT from a previous
step to a data set.  In fact, at one point the Rexx SDSF interface
allocates a DDNAME to the spool file -- you might be able to LINKMVS
your postprocessor passing that DDNAME ln the alternate DDNAME
list.

-- gil