I need to learn how to use the STORAGE function to do chain chasing
in REXX. I generally dislike this any more. I am becoming more of
a GUPI programmer as I age. Or maybe I'm just too lazy anymore.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone *

proprietary information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for
products underwritten
and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc.
-The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life Insurance
Company of TennesseeSM
and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM