Note also that using ALESERV ADD for ASSBSTKN using CHKEAX=NO for a "foreign"
address space (ie not under control of the primary ASID where you code is
running) is NOT recommended.

If the other ASID *is* under control of your PASN  there is a good chance that
ASCRE was used to start it earlier in your code, in which case you will have
been handed the STOKEN in the ODA return area and can use SASN mode to access
its private storage.

If the ASID is truly foreign then the best way to access its private storage is
to use SRB mode programming -  search the archives as this has been discussed
in the past.

No matter what - you need to be careful here - errors in cross-memory mode
programming can be harmful for your system.

Rob Scott
Lead Developer
Rocket Software
275 Grove Street * Newton, MA 02466-2272 * USA
Tel: +1.781.684.2305
Email: rsc...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com