From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Mark Pace
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 10:21 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Confused on DFSORT SORTWK

I have 8 3390-9 DASD that are strictly for temp space.  99% of the time
they are completely empty, as was the case when I was running this as there
is no one else on the system right now.

I'll try using a bigger number.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Ulrich Krueger <u...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Mark,
> How much space do you _really_ have available in all your work - disks?
How

--
The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent
Mainline's positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems