George,
Done a lot of migrations never Solaris to Z/vm and z/Linux...amen..we Dino's
are now smiling, victory...one thought, anyone done disk or cycle benchmarks ?
Or is this a slam dunk, been there too, but one needs to plan..not sure what
the total picture of your situation is...

But congrats on the victory

Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer
www.identityforge.com