I have send the IBM PureFlex pdf doc to Kerneels, Radoslaw, and David
Crayford offlist, because the List does not accept PDF attachments or
Snagit Graphics.

Anyone else who wants the PDF, please just email me offlist and I will be
glad to send it to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

>>> Replaces-Oracle-<http://www.channelinsider.com/c/a/IBM/Payment-Solutions-Replaces-Oracle->

--