Yeah and?

A) - happens all the time.  management buys into a sales pitch and next
thing you know your plowing new ground.
B) - Yeah, so?
C) - They are trying to find information just like everyone else.
D) - ??

I just don't the FOX channel reference.

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems