 From: "Pommier, Rex R." <rex.pomm...@cnasurety.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 10:50 AM
Subject: Kerneels ( was RE: It's feeding time in Jurassic Park . . .)

David,

I think you hit the nail squarely on the head here.  Kerneels De Wet sure looks
like, sounds like, smells like, and walks like the duck that used to go by the
name Anton Britz.  And they both hated Fox channel with a passion, and both
bring their hatred into completely unrelated topics (like IBM-main discussions
on zBX).

Looks like another outlook rule to send e-mails directly to the trash...

Rex