Christian,

you have negelected to tell us WHEN the double signon will be fixed. I have
heard that that will only be at the end of the year. Knowing how slow 'fixes'
to SR are (after all, it took more than a year to fix the backlinks from SR to
servicelink, and we were promised they get fixed at least twice when they
weren't) - by the time the end of the year rolls around, SR will probably tell
the rest of the world "Gee, it worked so well for the last half year, why
should we do anything?"

Barbara Nitz