Phil Payne wrote:
One of my managers is asking if it is possible to run our work, which currently
runs on a

z/800 with z/OS, CICS, IMS and DB2, on an ISERIES box.  My first thought is MVS
can not, but
CICS and DB2 probably can.

I wonder where that came from.  Or perhaps I don't.

Sometime in 1H06.

I received a letter in the mail today from some company that was providing services to migrate our z/OS based application to iSeries platform. Can't remember the name of the company, but they said that one of their employees used to work for IBM and actually gave a presetation while at IBM about migrating smaller mainframe enviroments to AS/400s.