However note that 2400 is invalid to MVS

  T CLOCK=24.00.00
IEE306I SET      INVALID NUMERICS

"John S. Giltner, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On 19 Feb 2006 14:18:20 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (John S. Giltner,
> Jr.) wrote:
>

>>I personally perfer 24 hour time, as it saves a few characters
>>on the screen, no need to put AM, PM.
>

> I agree. I especially dislike the illogical and incorrect use of
> 12:00 AM or 12:00 PM.

The only thing that has confused me about 24 hour time is 0000 vs.
2400. For years I said there was no 2400, but I found out that both are
valid. You should use 2400 when refering to the end of a day and 0000
when refering to the beginning. So Saturday 2400 and Sunday 0000 are
the same time, however I generally tend to use 2359 and 0001 instead of
2400 or 0000.