>Quite a few of us were "forked" by the merge of the IP stacks in 2.5 ...

But, now we can FORK, AWK, and GREP with the best of them!

Can you say growing pains,  boys & girls?

Considering how hide-bound IBM is, they didn't do too bad of a job.
They just took longer than they should have!

They still have a long way to go, and the mind-share isn't there, yet.

As Gertude Stein (I think) said:
"There's no there, there".

-
-teD

I’m an enthusiastic proselytiser of the universal panacea I believe in!