Ahh Bruce. Spoilsport. The other guys had just about convinced me I was
right, as much by their attitude as by hard information (dangerous
orientation). I guess I should have phrased  it a bit better. I Browsed
IEFBR14 20+ years ago (or maybe it was ROSCOE's ZAP monitor) so I knew it
did nothing. As far as I know LE does NOT open everthing INOUT but the
product in question just might. Cannot imagine WHY, but you just let in a
tiny particle of doubt. Whine.

You guys should charge, may teach me to THINK yet.