In a message dated 5/31/2006 12:34:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There  are lots of other alternatives, and most of them (like our products)
are  quite a bit cheaper than VPS.

Yeah, we converted to ePrint couple years ago as part of deMainframing.  It's
pretty slick. Two/three parts or configurable as they say. Client and Linux
based server. All cheaper than VPS including hardware. Converts everything to
PDF and can bust out a CD/DVD if required. _www.leadtools.com_
(http://www.leadtools.com)