Whenever I've had x37 abends on the Nucleus dataset, there usually is space available after the abend. I believe that if you were trying to link IEANUC00, it knows it won't fit, so it never gets added to the dataset. IEANUC00 is pretty big, taking several cylinders if I remember correctly.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Rifkind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

I did a huge apply for FMID HBB7707 and all seemed to go well until I got the message below, now I'm afraid to IPL.

The sys1.nucleus file has room in it so I don't know why I'm getting this message.

 Thanks

 IEC031I D37-04,IFG0554P,SHUUSR3X,STEP01,NUCLEUS,0A20,ZOSRS1,SYS1.NUCLEUS
 BPXP018I THREAD 0B5DA5F000000001, IN PROCESS 50332105, ENDED 432
 WITHOUT BEING UNDUBBED WITH COMPLETION CODE 84D37000,
 AND REASON CODE 00000004.