>Now that I'm on z/OS 1.6 and fairly current with
>maintenance, is there any known gotchas with
>CSTOR > 2Gig?

We were running 6GB on 1.4 up until March, then running 6GB on 1.6 until
last week when we upgraded our MF hardware and are now running 12GB Central
on z/OS 1.6.  None of the IBM or MSI guys mentioned any gotchas.  Working
fine.    Its a shiny new z/9 2096, by the way. ;-)  Very pretty.

Jeffrey Deaver, Senior Analyst, Systems Engineering
651-665-4231