On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:39:03 -0400, Robert A. Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>At 08:36 -0700 on 08/25/2006, Gibbons, Mark wrote about AMBLIST and
>program objects - finding offsets.:
>
>>I was trying to set an IF slip given a csect name in an NFS module.
>>Since these modules are now program objects I was not getting the
>>right offset from the beginning of the load module. The offsets
>>listed in AMBLIST for the csects are not from the beginning of the
>>load module.
 >>
>>Mark
>
>I may be thinking outside the box, but why not just link-edit/bind
>the module (by just using it as an INCLUDE) in question into another
>PDS (if possible - otherwise a PDSE) and look at the LinkEdit XREF
>and MAP. That should list the values you want.

The binder listing has the same problems.  Startool (PDS) gives wildly
inaccurate results.  Level two HFS was surprised by the difference.  With
more stuff showing up in PDS/E's using the more advanced features of
program objects this will probably be a more common debugging problem.

Mark