>I was thinking the same thing.  I have managed to avoid doing this (to date),
>but we have had more than one operator activate/deactivate the wrong image by
>mistake.

Before PRSM/HPLF/MDF, I had occasion to go to the wrong service console and
stop the wrong machine.

Also, I remember when MDF came out, there was no prompt to ask the operator if
they were sure that they want to take down the Domain they were trying take
down.
So, sometimes Production "Faw down and go boom"!
Amdahl put a prompt in and the Operator's behavior became:
"Yes! Oh, sh*t!", and Production still fell down.
Amdahl took the prompt back out, because it didn't protect anything making it
needless coding.

The only protection is perfection!

When in doubt.
PANIC!!