--------------------<snip>-----------------------------
Probably the statute has run out. We had a really sharp sysprog, who fell out with the S/3 support and vice versa. He was finding bugs and fixes faster than support could keep up so it finally got down to if you keep making changes we aren't going to support you type situation. So he found the master password to all S/3's was the developer's initials and went to several trade shows with a hollerith card so he could type in scratch vtoc purge without a trace. And it would!
Now that's really going FAR BEYOND NASTY. Not sure but I think I'd consider that to be highly unprofessional.