'Tis but a trailing underscore in the URL.

On the subject of company names, both Key Bank and Compass are truly awful
choices because the
words are extremely common in search engine indices.

I think the worst example was Demon Internet renaming itself "Thus" which is so
common it
isn't even in the indices.  Or there was the Halifax Bank, which launched
"Intelligent
Finance" and branded it "if".  We also have both "Egg" and "Goldfish" as credit
cards - try
searching for either.

I wrote a very scathing letter about this around six years ago.  It was
published in the Daily
Telegraph and (by coincidence?) Barclays Bank ran a full-page advert on page 5
three days
later:

"After long deliberation we've decided on a name for our new Internet banking
operation.
We're going to call it Barclays."

No one has floated such a dumb name in the UK since.

Trendy names are fine for shops with walk-in trade.  There's a hairdressers' in
Sheffield
called "British Hairways" using a knock-off of BA's logo - works locally,
doesn't work
nationally or internationally.

--
  Phil Payne