One thing I find "interesting" in the PSI letter is that there
is no mention of z/VM support, correctly licensed or not. :-) Given that a
significant portion of new workloads being moved to the mainframe are zLinux
and z/VM based, this is surprising, imho, at least. Perhaps PSI believes
that being able to run Linux directly on the Intel processors negates the
need to support virtual Linux guests.

Of course, this might just be a case of PSI going after the "sweet spot" of
the market first (z/OS). I believe that when FLEX-ES first came out, it only
supported OS/390, z/OS and VSE. It was only somewhat latter (18 months?)
that they got around to adding in support for the SIE instruction and
VM....maybe PSI is following the same path....

DJ