Shane wrote:
On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 08:33 -0500, Knutson, Sam wrote:

More news from PSI on the state of their commercial emulation solution.
The next few months seem to hold the potential for interesting
developments in this area.

Saw this first thing this morning, and thought "mmmm - Sam letting us
all know what Jaffe (Phoenix Software International, Inc) is up to now".

You're not the only one! I was wondering what it was we sent him and why I never got the "memo"! :-D

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc