From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Birger Heede
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 8:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: FW: The PSI Letter V4

Phil asked: Love to know what a 9662 is, though.

This is (was) a S/390 MicroProcessor Complex (PCI Card) supported in an RS/6000.
US Announcement Letter is 197-164 (from July 22, 1997)

Birger Heede
IBM LEGAL DISCLAIMER The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. SunTrust and Seeing beyond money are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc. [ST:XCL]