Can we put this whole thing to bed, please?

We all know that IBM owns the intellectual property know as z/OS and can license, or not license it, whenever or whereever they please.

The fact that their restrictions may be, to some of us, unreasonable does not negate the point that IBM may have reasons that we don't know, or understand, or agree with, for their licensing decisions.