On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:53:43 -0600, Brian Peterson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Nope.  The starting point for this little adventure was FMIDs RECEIVEd but
>>BUILDMCS ???.

Actually, I could do a BUILDMCS now and see what I get, but since I had
the wrong thing (TXLIB instead of LKLIB) on the original MCS statements
I don't think I would get any better MCS statements out of the BUILDMCS.

This is all just an educational experience now since I'll start from
scratch when the reordered tapes show up.  I think I'll try a BUILDMSC
just to see what I get, but I don't expect anything useful.

Pat O'Keefe