On 16 Nov 2006 14:29:13 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ted MacNEIL)
wrote:

>Don't blame the dictionary. Blame the degradation of common discourse.

However, language has been degrading forever.   Every word in every
language has "degraded" from something before.   Syntax has
"degraded".

And every generation is worse than the generation before as we have
been in our long process upward.

The values I have currently decided were what I should have had in my
youth are the *right* ones, that God intended for us to have for all
time.

That includes my values towards programming languages, mainframes,
coding standards, and testing standards.