I think this may be a "preemptive" move on IBM's part. From what I have
read, PSI has been telling prospective customers that they __can__ get
IBM software because IBM "cannot refuse" to license it to the end user.
IBM also says that PSI has violated their software license from IBM.
This may be a "heads up" to other possible violators of that license.

Also, from reading the complaint filed by IBM (which may be a bit
biased, I don't know), it also says that when negotiations with PSI
started getting rocky, PSI started threating IBM with an anti-trust
lawsuit. I.e. it sounds like PSI was trying to get IBM to do something
that IBM didn't want to do, and was "getting nasty". Not a good idea, as
SCO has found out to their detriment.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.