These words :

"more  expensive"
"cutting edge customers"
"have lots of"
"Of course there's plenty"
"are bought as quickly as anywhere."
"Linux adoption has been incredible"
"I believe the two largest "

Note: These words are all "Marketing BS" that you send into "mostly the USA" from Asia.. Join an ASIA email list because we have enough marketing brochures in the USA..... unless you want to use real names and real measurably values on a technical email list.

You know if your read enough "BS", you start believing it !!

BS - Obvious meaning here.
MS - More of the same
PHD - Piled higher and deeper

Translation: all the letters in the world don't mean diddley-squat when stacked up against contrary experience. IMHO, the words that mean the most to this group are "In my experience", or "When I did this", or other words that indicate experience and the knowledge that comes from "learning by doing". This is also why "Leading Edge" is so often referred to as "Bleeding Edge".