On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:52:13 -0600, Rick Fochtman wrote:

>Mark, I always renamed my DLIB datasets to a different HLQ, just to keep
>them in a different catalog. That way, I could maintain multiple
>targets, each with its own master catalog, and not have to worry about
>whether the DLIBs were catalog-accessable from that image.

So you had DLIB1.AMODGEN, DLIB2.AMODGEN, etc.?  I'd rather catalog
SYS1.AMODGEN on &SYSRn (whatever the DLIB volume is that corresponds
to that target).  And of course, for SMP/E, the DDDEFs all point to
the volume serial.

Another master catalog for each target zone?  I see more problems
than benefits.

--
Tom Marchant