On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:03:34 -0600, Pommier, Rex R.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I can't categorically say that it is something Control-M is doing to me,
>but it sure is suspicious that we started having this problem about the
>same time we implemented the scheduler.
>
>Rex

We don't use Control-M, but our scheduling package allows for the capture of
output which it then stores in one of its own files before requeuing it to
another output class.  Perhaps Control-M has a similar function which is
causing you this problem/confusion.

Debbie