Apples-to-Oranges comparison. DB2 tables are a logical construct,
implemented in physical files. Can you use the Windows file list utility
(Windows Explorer) to find MS SQL databases and tables? Or do you need
to install some MS SQL program to do that? I truly don't know.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.