----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: Call for XEDIT freaks, submit ISPF requirements

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 12:50 -0400, Pinnacle wrote:

So quit B&M'ing about how ISPF sucks compared to XEDIT, and submit some
requirements.  If not, STF up.

Yo Tom, feeling better ???.
Don't expect any input from me - I've never even seen XEDIT.

Shane ...
(you a Tarantino fan by any chance ?)

Shane,

Had to go on a rant, especially when I see people who I KNOW belong to SHARE member companies, continually complain about some feature lack, but they NEVER submit requirements! Still waiting for the XEDIT freaks to submit a requirement or ask how to.

Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 were masterpieces (the freakin' Ironside theme? Awesome!).

Tom