Greetings,

 I am working on sizing a new processor to carry us through the next few
years. During the discussions, It was asked if the additional capacity
that we are adding, If there is available Capacity to handle a
Relational Database. We are not using a Relational Database today.
 My question is, Are any tools or means to estimate how much capacity I
should be calculating into my figures to account for a Relational
Database?
 Does anyone have experience in starting a Relational Database and how
much Capacity it took to get started?
 I know it depends on the size and usage by each company that determines
the end Capacity needed, but is there some base calculation that can be
used to start with?
 Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks...Guy M. Gates Jr.
TTI Z/OS Systems Programmer II
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]