On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:04:28 -0400 Mark Jacobs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>Bruce Black wrote:
:>>> Vary true ... There used to be a product (it may still exist for all
:>>> I know) that was a competitor to IBM's DFHSM
:>> ASM2 was eventually acquired by CA and become CA-DISK, then
:>> Brightstore CA-DISK, and now CA Disk Backup and Restore.  I think
:>> there was an intermediate acquisition that I have forgotten about.

:>ASM2 was owned by SKK (The authors of ACF2) and became CA property when
:>CA bought SKK.

Not that I know of (and I worked for SKK at the time).

Cambridge marketed both products.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com